Free File Eraser
- Advanced data shredder app for Windows 8 which allows you to delete all files & folders permanently
- Securely removes your confidential files by employing nine different sanitization methods
- It allows you to erase particular logical hard drive or complete hard disk of computer
- It supports file erasing on Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 operating systems
- Used as document eraser to wipe essential Word, PowerPoint or Excel files
How to delete files from computer permanently?
Need to permanently erase sensitive or confidential files from your computer, removable disks, memory sticks, and USB drives beyond recovery? Free File Eraser tool makes it impossible for anyone to restore deleted data so you can feel confident that sensitive information is completely erased and makes you sure that your data will not to be misused. It is the best flash drive eraser available in the market.
When you delete files from your computer or even when you empty the Recycle Bin, Windows only deletes references to those files from the file system table but the contents of all deleted files will remain on the disk that gives an opportunity to retrieve files to their original location. Deleted files can be recovered even if you format your hard disk drive. Everything from your private documents, files to your Internet history, songs, emails, and movies you downloaded - all information can be easily recovered. So to be on the safer side and protect your confidential files it is most preferable to use you have to delete the files permanently beyond the recovery using some permanent file shredder tools.
To prevent unauthorized recovery of deleted files, you can use the Free File Eraser tool to delete files permanently that enables you to completely delete individual files and folder as well as wipe the whole hard disk drive, wipe free space and wipe the Recycle bin folder. This tool supports all Windows versions like Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/ XP/Server 2008/Server 2003. If you want to know more about how to erase data on Windows based computers, you can click here http://www.freefileeraser.com/windows 8.html
This securely deletes unwanted files from your computer hard disk, removable disks, USB drives, memory cards and other storage devices. To delete unwanted files and folders, select the files or folders you want to wipe, in the program main window or using the "Erase and Delete" option integrated in the Windows Shell. On NTFS systems, This tool allows to delete alternate data streams (hidden streams) that can be linked to normal files. The user manual of this tool helps you to know more about how to use this file erasing software.
Attractive features of Free File Eraser tool are:
- Shreds old or previously deleted files using "wipe free disk space" option.
- Shredding pattern applied by the tool is approved by various government and law agencies.
- Comprised of in-built scheduler to schedule the shredding time.
- Advanced tool which shreds the completed data within very less span of time.
- Supports FAT32, FAT16, NTFS and NTFS5 partitions.
- Shredding zone helps to shred batch of files using drag and drop functionality.
This tool uses following data shredding patterns to wipe data:
- Fast Zero Overwrite
- Random Overwrite
- US Navy, NAVSO P-5239-26 – RLL
- US Department of Defense (DOD 5220.22-M)
- DOD Standard 5220.28 STD
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization - NATO standard
- Peter Gutmann Secure Deletion
- US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) + Gutmann Method
With the help of these entire techniques, this tool deletes selected data from your computer hard disk. Once after the shredding process it is impossible to recover deleted data with any tools. This tool overwrites the Zeros, random values, or specific numbers so that the recovery is simply impossible.
Memory Card Data Eraser Free Download: One can freely download and erase data including picture, audio, video, etc from memory card of various types like SD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF card, etc used in mobile phone, digital camera, camcorder, etc. For more information, simply click here http://www.freefileeraser.com/memory-card-download.html.
Free Software to Erase Hard Drive Files: Now, your search has come to an end here because its possible even for the novice users to simply use this Freeware software to permanently erase files inckuding picures, audio, video, documents, etc using various data sanitization standards and shredding patterns beyond recovery without spending money. For more updated information, simply tap here http://www.freefileeraser.com/software-to-erase-hard-drive.html.
Steps to erase files from computer:
Step 1: Download and install this tool on your computer then select particular logical or physical drive and then click "Next".
Fig 1: Home Screen
Step 2: In the next window, you will find different shredding patterns choose one among them and proceed further.
Fig 2: Choose Shredding Pattern
Step 3: You can also select any file or folder to delete permanently as shown in figure 3.
Fig 3: Select File or Folder to Shred
Step 4: Once click Erase button shredding process will starts and upon completion you will get a confirmation pop up message.